Latest Movie :

Miss My Xuan hot with bikini

    Miss Xuan appearance confidence drop of water in the pool with green dress very sexy bikini.
    Coming from a poor country girl, My Xuan is one of the few who dare to look nice in the past to come up. She shared that she has many childhood hardships, from small to strive to assist parents and families.

    "Remember the past poverty, not deny it, to go up and mature as today, then what is bad?" Xuan said.

    Miss Xuan rarely appears with bikini outfit. Previously, the majority of the photo, American Spring is associated with ao dai designer Nhat Huy Ngo. "I feel more confident and beautiful ao dai. However, as a model, I want you to experience the feeling of many different kinds of costumes. I appear to wear this bikini is so. "

    Hot Pictures of Spring in the Miss USA bikini outfit:
    Read more »
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. mega-xl - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger